T.L. Simpson has been a journalist since 2012 primarily at The Courier newspaper in Russellville, Arkansas — a newspaper tracing its roots back almost 150 years. He began his career covering high school and collegiate sports but soon began covering crime, interviewing celebrities, writing feature stories and opinion columns. Many of his stories have been picked up by The Associated Press, and his semi-regular slice-of-life column has been published nationally. In 2022, he was promoted to managing editor. Click the link to see his collected work.
- 34 years, no answers: Cold case set off ‘Satanic Panic’
- Two years later, family lacks answers for Dover murders
- Up on Caterpillar Hill
- It’s only a game
- The woods across from my house
- It’s all diamonds to a 4-year-old
- In baseball, you must wait